Everything Directors Need to Know—and Need to Know How to Do
Participants in Foundations for Fund Directors® develop broad knowledge and a wide variety of skills—all integral to protecting shareholder interests.
- How registered funds operate and how they are regulated
- The role of registered funds in the economy and financial markets
- How to ensure and maintain independence
- How to fulfill the fiduciary duties of loyalty and care
- How to oversee potential conflicts of interest
- How to use shareholder interests as a guide in fulfilling oversight responsibilities