Foundations for Fund Directors®
Get Ready for the Boardroom
If you’re a new fund director, clarity about your role and responsibilities is essential, and if you’re a more-experienced director, keeping your skills sharp is vital. Attending IDC’s Foundations for Fund Directors® enables directors to do both.
The program is designed for directors with up to five years of experience, but it also enables more-experienced directors to refresh their core skills.
What will you learn?
- How mutual funds work and how they are regulated
- How to protect shareholder interests and oversee management of the fund
- How to handle a fund’s advisory contract renewal process
- How to oversee valuation, liquidity, compliance, and risk management
Attend the program that participating directors have called “timely,” “excellent,” and a “valuable resource.”
- June 24–25, 2021 *limited spots available
- September 13–14, 2021 *registration will open early July