Fund Board Oversight of Securities Lending
Why (and how) do funds use securities lending? How do they manage the related risks? What are a board’s oversight responsibilities? Industry experts answered these questions and more. Topics included:
- Securities lending overview (transaction flows and drivers)
- Role of securities lending agents
- Role of lenders and borrowers
- Collateral requirements
- Proxy voting, recalling loaned securities, and operational risks
- Fund board reporting and oversight responsibilities
- Global regulatory and industry trends
Elaine Kim Benfield
Megan C. Johnson
This webinar was closed to the media and regulators.
If you have any questions, please contact the ICI Conference Division at 202-326-5968 or firstname.lastname@example.org.