This webinar featured a robust discussion with industry experts and helped both newer and more experienced directors to:
- Appreciate the rationale for a benchmark selection and why a fund’s portfolio structure may differ from that of the benchmark
- Understand the reasons why and under what circumstances a fund’s returns will differ from that of a benchmark or peer group
- Assess the ways portfolio managers have added value through active management
- Analyze the effect of benchmark modifications or rebalancing on a fund’s portfolio structure and characteristics
- Measure a fund’s risk, volatility, and other characteristics relative to a benchmark
Matthews Asia Funds
Keil Fiduciary Strategies LLC
Chief Investment Officer
Transamerica Asset Management, Inc.
This webinar was closed to the media and regulators.
If you have any questions, please contact the ICI Conference Division at 202-326-5968 or firstname.lastname@example.org.